Healthcare has been radically transformed through technology, however technology introduces risk.
Healthcare organization have enormous responsibilities to protect patient data, while ensuring compliance with HIPAA Security regulations and provisions of the HITECH Act. Providing effective information security consulting services is a core area in which SoluStaff’s personnel provide guidance, leadership and direction to our healthcare customers. SoluStaff security professionals have been instrumental in helping improve the security posture of healthcare organizations through on-going security assessments and penetration testing, development of information security policies, development and use of security remediation tools, staff augmentation and HIPAA Security compliance activities.
SoluStaff provides services and solutions for enhancing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information across the enterprise:
- HIPAA Security Compliance Assessments
- Meaningful Use Risk Assessments
- Security Program Development, Governance and Evaluation
- Security Engineering and Management
- Enterprise Risk Management Services
- Vulnerability Management
- Independent Validation & Verification (IV&V)
- Application Security/Source Code Review
- Incident Response Plan and Policy Development
- Security Training and Awareness
- Integrating Standards Compliance into the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Computer Forensics